Thursday 28 March 2024

11-87 (27/3/24) -- Letting Go

When I went out to check the mail box down the street, the air was damp, but felt a bit warmer than the chill we've had recently. Then I realized that there was virtually no wind. That made a huge difference to how the temperature was perceived. I enjoyed the warmer feel of the humid air. That made the greyness less intense today. 

I had a shorter than planned meeting today due to confusion about the date we'd booked. We rescheduled for next week. When plans are altered, it is like 'found' time. <smile> I took some time to do a bit of planning and cleaning around the house. I guess that is being flexible. <smile>. I expect that in the past I would have been frustrated with a change in my daily schedule. This was no the case today. Perhaps this points to positive growth in my approach to things. That doesn't meant that I'm always chill about changes, but there are times when I can go with that flow. Interesting. 

The final verse of a song came to mind while thinking through the flexibility discovered today. This verse focuses on learning to go with the flow. The lyrics for this one are interesting and it can be bit difficult to catch them all. Take care. Enjoy! 

Goin' Down -- The Monkess



No comments:

Post a Comment