Thursday 4 March 2021

Day 8 - 62 -- That Time of Year Again

Today was sunny but cold. I moved a couple of inches of snow and sprinkled ice melter where the ice has settled. I walked into campus to pick up mail and did my 125 stairs to get onto campus and up to the office. I may feel that tomorrow since I'm doing it less often than a year ago. I chatted with a couple of colleagues which  brought a few smiles. I miss seeing these people as regularly as we once did. 

In the mail today I received the annual tax forms. While I do use a software program to prepare taxes, I submit things on paper. This may seem odd, but a past issue showed me that the paper copy can settle some disputes that an e-copy just can't do. <sigh> I took some time today to gather all of the requisite receipts and forms to begin the process. There is just one missing that I should be able to find online. 

The song today came from the major productive activity of my day. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Taxman -- The Beatles



No comments:

Post a Comment