Saturday 13 March 2021

Day 8 - 71 -- Getting Back Up

Temperatures reached 15C during the day! Strong winds persisted through the afternoon. Melting happened. When I was out for groceries, the wind gusts made me concentrate more on the direction I wanted to go, not the one the wind was strongly suggesting. I visited a new store with pet supplies today. I found a few items that we needed that came with a discount due to the recent opening specials. Cool! <smile> 

I made an early supper and chose a soak in the tub to relax. By early evening, I submitted to a nap. With that I was able to chat with a friend online and to stay awake until my usual bedtime. I realized that a bit of rest helped me to continue with the day -- another type of wind encountered -- a second wind. The title of a song led to my choice to share here. Stay safe. Enjoy!  

You're Only Human (Second Wind) -- Billy Joel



No comments:

Post a Comment