Wednesday 24 March 2021

Day 8 - 82 -- Freeing Day

Today was sunny with very warm temps for March -- 16+C. I  went out to get a few groceries. This  felt somewhat freeing today with no ice or snow to contend with and the warmth with very little wind. It was just a pleasant time spent outside. 

The past year involved new ways of living each day -- ways that felt confining. This wasn't just the isolation, but the reduced abilities to travel or go to a concert. So, feeling a bit of freedom from the weather of winter felt very good today. Moments of freedom and feeling one with nature helped me to smile and relax today. The expansive blue sky was so inviting. I found lilies in the front yard when the snow pack melted. These plants were up an inch, showing that the ground had warmed before the most recent huge dump of snow. I guess this is Spring and hope peeking through.

I chose this song for the opening riff and lyric lines that had run through my mind today, while I stood in the sun staring up at the sky. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

I Feel Free -- Cream 





No comments:

Post a Comment