Sunday 21 March 2021

Day 8- 79 -- Season Change

Today was the first day of spring. It arrived sunny with above freezing temperatures. I shoveled the back porch and cleaned up a couple of areas to make the walkway slightly wider. I called the plow guy just as he got home from clearing driveways for others, so he'll do mine next time he's in town -- tonight or tomorrow. 

Inside I did usual weekend cleaning and laundry chores. I completed three other needed tasks with deadlines in the next couple of days. When I checked my weekend 'to do' list, they weren't even on it! I didn't even get the satisfaction of crossing them off the list <pooh> It was good to get the files out of the bigger active file and into the 'take to the office to file' group in the book bag. 

Several musical selections came to mind when thinking of the seasonal change. The one I chose is an instrumental. Sit back and relax. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Spring -- Verdi



No comments:

Post a Comment