Tuesday 16 March 2021

Day 8 - 75 -- Childhood Memories

We had sunny breaks in the cloud on this cold and windy day. I moved the 2 inches of snow that fell since I shoveled yesterday. It felt exhilarating. I noticed that the neighbouring house hadn't been shoveled yet, so I called to offer my services. It felt good to help someone and get to spend time in physical activity and the great feeling day. I realized as I walked to get milk that the day reminded me of winter days from my childhood on the prairies -- cold with dry snow that squeaks when you walk on it and a bit of sun. 

I chose an upbeat instrumental to fit the feel of the day. It sounds happy, exciting and energized -- much as I did while outside today. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Wizards in Winter - Trans-Siberian Orchestra




No comments:

Post a Comment