Sunday 28 March 2021

Day 8 - 86 -- Focused Activity

I worked most of the day on editing and writing materials for annual professional licensure. This task always seems to be left close to the deadline of the end of the fiscal year. Everyone It feels good to have a polished draft ready to sit for a day before I do a final review and submission. Everyone I speak with notes this task seems onerous to do annually, but it serves a purpose -- showing how we keep up to date in two work areas we've chosen to enhance. The activity indicates concerted effort in these two areas to maintain competence and leaves room to highlight other areas of professional development.  

I was so focused on the writing and editing, that it was 7:30 PM when I realized that supper hadn't been made or consumed. It had been very windy until early evening when it just stopped -- rather eerie, since that was when I stopped the writing process. All the swirling ideas that needed to be organized better on screen stopped with the wind -- unless it was the other way around <grin>. I'm sure that I don't have any control over the weather -- really I am. <smile>  

Since the day was spent in activity necessary to continue professional practice, I did hear a couple of lines from a song by a Winnipeg man. It seemed to fit well, so I'll share it with you all. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Takin' Care of Business -- BTO 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment