Thursday 25 March 2021

Day 8 - 83 -- Clouds Arrive

I woke to roofing sounds next door this morning. They began work earlier than usual. It appears that half the roof was completed today, with some odd angles left for the next day or two. The forecast contains rain so this work may be postponed for a few days. They have been doing the roof in sections, so there isn't any area without shingles at present. 

My day involved online meetings and seminars. I headed out for a walk in the early evening as the temperature dropped and a dampness entered the air. I expect clouds instead of sun for the next few days along with cooler air -- more seasonal actually. 

The selection today deals with clouds since they entered my world and my head today. I love the voice of this singer-songwriter's from closer to my childhood home. The album cover contains the provincial flower and a great railway hotel in the background. <smile> Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Both Sides Now -- Joni Mitchell



 

No comments:

Post a Comment