Thursday 11 March 2021

Day 8 - 69 -- Full Agenda

After a research meeting, I headed out to the dentist. Today we did a repair of a repair of a repair. All of this stems from the fall over a year ago. Given lockdown that occurred after the first temporary repair, the adjustment didn't happen for months. The non-permanent crowns weren't meant to hold on this long. Insurance has approved the three permanent crowns and that work will begin soon. Today's visit was to fix a second major chip in the non-perm material. It feels all smooth and new now <smile>. 

The sun made the walk to the dentist perfect. I then headed up to campus one more time to get materials for an editorial taks that came in yesterday. I got home just before 5 PM -- later than expected. I realized that I'd missed lunch so supper was first on the agenda. Bedtime snack will be a bit more substantial than usual, too. <smile> 

A funny song seems to fit one aspect of the day <smile>. I don't usually miss a meal so today was an oddity. Stay safe. Enjoy!

Girls Just Want to have Lunch -- Weird Al Yankovic



No comments:

Post a Comment