Sunday 14 March 2021

Day 8 - 73 -- Here We Go Again

 Again we find ourselves in the midst of Spring time change. So many clocks that don't change on their own <sigh>  Each item has a different process for changing an internal clock. One thing each has in common is the excessively convoluted aspects of each unique multi-step process. When all the clocks were analog, time change would have been so much easier. I admit to being cranky about the whole concept of changing time. I lived most of my life in a province that does not change time. So, I had to learn this from the point of view of an adult. The adage of teaching an old dog new tricks comes to mind. <smile> My experience, albeit anecdotal, supports the extreme difficulty posited by the saying. 

There are many song lyrics that would fit today. I chose one with a title that states how this whole change can feel. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

The Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show




No comments:

Post a Comment