Sunday 6 November 2022

9-309 (5/11/22) -- Autumn Conundrum

It was 24+C in the afternoon and still 21C just before sunset! The weather has been the subject of conversations and this blog for a qhile as this just doesn't happen to this extent at this time of year here. I went for a walk in the sunshine and found workers replacing facia boards on a buliding just back of the house. They had a great day for this type of work. I worked inside today doing the usual weekend household chores. 

I slept a bit better last night since the arm hurts less. It is still tender but more usable than it was yesterday, so things are moving in the right direction. During the overnight, the time changes, moving back an hour for most of the country. The change will create consternation among many people and certainly among our animal companions. <sigh> 

A song comes to mind often at this time of year and I'm sure I've used it in the past. However, it just fits so well. The video with this ia a great montage of the singer's fashion history. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

If I Could Turn Back Time -- Cher



No comments:

Post a Comment