Sunday 13 November 2022

9-317 (13/11/22) -- Blah Day

Today began with a headache and some knee pain. The painkiller helped until it wore off around supper time when I took some more to push back the discomfort. The headache seems to be more sinus related than migraine -- thankfully. Outside the windows it was grey and dreary. Very little rain overall and mainly in the form of a fine mist when I way anything. Again, the temperature was warmer than expected by several degrees. It was cooler than yesterday and will continue to drop over the next few days. 

Needless to say, I found myself doing very little from the 'to do' list  -- the 'need' to do or the 'want' to do items. Feeling blah doesn't serve to motivate one much <smile>. I did some searching for Christmas gift ideas and came up short on a couple ideas <sigh>. I will continue when my mind is more in order than it is today.  

A song line or two ran through my head today. The lyrics deal with listlessness and weariness, which seemed to fit the day. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Grand Ennui -- Michael Nesmith




No comments:

Post a Comment