Monday 14 November 2022

9-318 (14/11/22) -- Brain Fog

Shortly after posting the blog yesterday, the headache clearly stated that it was a migraine. <sigh> This affected what I'd hoped to accomplish today. Editing a document with the foggy headache brain doesn't lend itself to clear thinking. So, the day became filled with resting and small chores. The morning was sunny and windy with clouds blowing across the sky. Temperatures were cooler and more seasonal.  Late in the afternoon, I felt up to walking to the store for eggs. It rained most of the afternoon -- lightly when I was out for the walk along with far less wind. By the time I took the recycling to the curb tonight, the wind had increased again and the rain drops were larger. 

A song line often runs through my fuzzy brain when I have a migraine, especially when the pain gets excrutiating. I hear the main word leading several lines as 'pain' though it is something else entirely <smile>. The singer makes this word sound painful and full of anguish to me. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

Fame -- David Bowie




No comments:

Post a Comment