Friday 2 August 2024

11-212 (30/7/24) -- Lost

Today we received a response from editors asking for a few further minor edits. There is nothing substantive, just some clarification needed -- nothing substantive, just some clarification. After feeling a bit lost most of the day, this gave me direction and got me up and moving again. Odd that. There were several items that needed doing but didn't help me feel energized. I'm hoping that when I finish the changes and get the files in order and submitted again, that I will still feel like doing the other items from the dreaded list. <smile> 

A number of days have had that 'lost' feel to them lately. I'm trying to work through what causes this -- one thing or a combination of several things. I'm leaning towards the latter, but I could be wrong. I will continue to explore the feeling and see if the cause surfaces. In the meantime, I will look to music to help me work through things. A line from the chorus of a song ran through my head as I tried to determine why I felt so lost today. So -- I share that song with you today. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For -- U2





No comments:

Post a Comment