Friday 2 August 2024

11-213 (31/7/24) -- Head Banging

I woke with headache and a bit of soreness in my throat this morning I just wanted to stay in bed. I got up and made breakfast. I walked out to check the mail and found a single flyer. As I tried to get moving to the things necessary to complete today, I heard heavy equipment in the area. Within an hour, a dump truck had left a load of soil by the back corner of the building. Someone else was chopping down some weeds between buildings. All of this was about 8 to 10 feet from the bedroom. The banging noises and vibrations didn't help the headache. Nor did it help me rest a bit. That will have to wait until everyone goes home for the day. 

With the physical affliction and then the work going on outside the windows, I thought a head banging tune fit the way it all went down today. <smile> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Smells Like Teen Spirit -- Nirvana



No comments:

Post a Comment