Friday 2 August 2024

11-215 (2/8/24) -- End of an Era

Final edits (I expect) were submitted to the journal today. I hope this will allow things to move into the publication process. The weather was hot and somewhat humid today. Tomorrow is expected to be slightly warmer. I'd like to go for a walk, but the heat warning makes me think that might not be a good plan. We'll see. Indoor exercise could include much needed vacuuming and floor washing, but it would be cooler inside. <smile> 

Aerosmith put out a notice that they were retiring from the touring stage. Stephen Tyler's vocal injury sadly has left him unable to regain his pre-injury singing voice. After over 50 years of being together, such a decision must be heartbreaking. I chose to share a song for which they are well known. Much of the lyric seemed fitting for the news shared today. I also chose to share their version from 53 years ago. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Dream On -- Aerosmith 



No comments:

Post a Comment