Sunday 3 July 2022

9-181 (30/6/22) -- Typing Science

The day felt hot with strong sunshine. I went out to an appointment early in the day, but was glad for the air conditioning in the car. I was indoors at home for the rest of the day. I had a peer review due before midnight, so had to settle into typing the report for submission. This process took four hours. The earlier reading, thinking, and note taking took another two or so hours. I was surprised at how long this took. Again, this is me recognizing that I expect to be able to do things more quickly than humanly possible <grin>. Some papers will take longer than others and a superficial overview is not my style. 

I enjoy the opportunity to participate in research publication and peer mentoring in this way. It keeps me 'in the loop' so to speak. <smile>  While making my tiny contribution to science today, I thought of a silly song that made me grin. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

 
I Think I'm a Clone Now -- Weird Al Yankovic







No comments:

Post a Comment