Wednesday 6 July 2022

9-187 (6/7/22) -- Twilight Zone

 Rain and heavy cloud cover made it dark outside and indoors all day long. Days like this leave me feeling drowsy. Is it the lack of light that affects the perception of the time of day? Does the brain react differently to a twilight day than a sunny day? I'm not sure, but I do know that getting up and going doesn't happen well on these darker days. 

When it looks like sunset all day long, I kept thinking about what to make for supper <grin>. All about the food here <G>. I kept checking my list of things to do today to stay on track and not just sit down and fall asleep. A phone meeting, a call with a friend, and a discussion about the slip and fall two weeks ago took up most of the afternoon. 

While making supper, I thought about sunsets since it had looked like twilight since I'd gotten up today. A few songs came to mind, but one sounded more upbeat than others, so I share that here. I chose a cover of the original by another truly original artist. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Waterloo Sunset -- David Bowie (Ziggy Stardust)



No comments:

Post a Comment