Wednesday 13 July 2022

9-192 (11/7/22) -- July Air Currents

The day was sunny and warm. Again, the breeze made walking in the heat more bearable. I had a visit with the physio later today and two phone visits with friends. It felt good to get time to visit with people today. At home, I spent time trying to find things that aren't as easy to purchase anymore -- vacuum bags and pen refills. The first was easy to find at a sensible price. The second -- not so much. I may need to make some phone calls to the pen company and check more office supply stores tomorrow. I found it frustrating that I can't find refills for two high quality pens with lifetime guarantees. One I use daily. The other was my mother's and I use it less often. I expect this could be more of the ongoing global supply chain difficulties. <sigh>

While outside between online searches, I reveled in the air movement. This brought a song to mind -- the lyrics of the chorus mostly running through my mind. This has a gentle feel to it, much like the breeze today. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Summer Breeze -- Seals & Crofts



  

No comments:

Post a Comment