Sunday 31 July 2022

9-210 (29/7/22) -- Music & Friends

It was a day of appointments. In the afternoon, I went to a medical appointment and then to the physio. I had very good conversations with the professionals involved. It made me feel positive and brought laughter and smiles.  I also made two appointments for next week to deal with future planning

In the evening, I went to a friend's for a visit. We listened to play lists from our early university days mixed with more recent selections. It was very relaxing to just stop and listen to a song that brought back such great memories. We had a wonderful wine and fun snacks. Again, there was much laughter and smiles. The walk there and back created less pain than other walks this past week -- Something else to make me smile. <smile> The lyrics spoke  to the power of music and friends and seemed to fit well with my thoughts  today. I very lucky to have a wonderful group of friends who help me me in many ways as I travel my path. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Listen to the Music -- The Doobie Brothers



No comments:

Post a Comment