Sunday 31 July 2022

9-211 (30/7/22) -- Heavy Grey Day

The day felt rather dismal. There was sun amongst the clouds outside and I felt rather down inside. The usual Saturday stuff happened -- well some of it at least -- laundry, and some cooking and sweeping. I watched three movies -- The Queen, HP Deathly Hallows pt.1, and  Fantastic Beasts-the Secrets of Dumbledore. I couldn't find a comedy and these were rather dark but on the TV. So, I"m not sure that helped my mood elevate much. 

Days like this aren't the greatest, but they don't occur regularly. So, there's that <smile>.  A walk often helps, but it didn't happen today. I expect tomorrow will be somewhat better. A good night's sleep could help, too. 

I was reminded of a song today and recognized it as fitting my thought processes today. The melody is amazing and the harmonies in this version are so beautiful. It helps with relaxation, too. <smile> 

I Shall be Released -- Cass Eliot, Joni Mitchell, Mary Travers



No comments:

Post a Comment