Thursday 28 July 2022

9-208 (27/7/22) -- Delivery Surprise

Today I received a shipment of pet food. It was delivered within 48 hours of ordering. Amazing. Sadly, when I opened it, the top layer of the case of food was badly crushed on one side. Four visible tins of the top layer of the case of food had lids popped open. The delivery box was not damaged in any way, so the product was damaged when packed -- despite the note that it was 'picked with love by someone'. I didn't open the box until later in the day, so the toll-free number was not answered because it was an hour past their work times. So -- I will call tomorrow to determine what needs to be done to get this replaced. The last order had some minor dents in one-quarter of the cans and those previous were undamaged. Not sure what is up in the warehouse. 

I had wondered how the furry one recognized the one box as his and paid no attention to the other box that arrived with the case of food. Once it had been opened, it became clear that there was likely an odor he detected -- one I couldn't smell through the cardboard and plastic and packing paper. I suspect that is a good thing <smile>

One song seemed fitting for the day. Receiving the parcels and cans that didn't remain sealed brought the title and chorus to mind. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Sign, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours -- Stevie Wonder


 


No comments:

Post a Comment