Tuesday 23 April 2024

11-111 (20/4/24) -- Moving Slowly

I took things easy today -- actually more than I'd expected. Being Saturday, I did two loads of laundry. One moved from the washer to the dryer and another made it to the washer. They sit there waiting for me to move them to the next steps. <sigh> There are two more full loads to do tomorrow. 

I ran out of steam early in the day. It has been only three days since surgery, so I know the body systems are still sorting out the healing processes and coming to terms with the physical insult to the body. I keep having to remind myself of this even for the small area at the centre of the disruption to body routines. They tell you to take it easy for reason. <smile> 

My pondering recovery brought lines to mine from a favourite band. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

Take it Easy -- The Eagles




No comments:

Post a Comment