Tuesday 30 April 2024

11-119 (28/4/24) -- Overwhelming Tasks

I took a walk around the block to help me move between tasks.  Sometimes I just stall. The temperature was surprisingly warmer with less wind than has been usual. The sun felt warm, so some folks were sitting on their porches to enjoy the afternoon. I think we still need to wear something to keep warm, but it was a pleasant day. 

The main tasks today involved work on household accounting -- end of month stuff. It is always a chore. Days like this, I think it would be nice to have an assistant to do such things for me. They could also arrange appointments and meetings and remind me of such. Some days it is more than I care to do. <smile>  I did manage to get things completed as per plan -- for a change. <grin> 

Again, chorus lyrics caught my mind today. When I work on such household projects I can feel overwhelmed. The chorus and title of this song fit perfectly today. The music itself brings a feel of too much going on making it difficult to focus. Keep safe. Enjoy!

Too Much Information -- The Police




No comments:

Post a Comment