Thursday 4 April 2024

11-95 (4/4/24) -- Perseverance

Well, the spring storm has created havoc in Quebec and Ontario with heavy wet snow that caused numerous power outages. By late afternoon, we had some snow flakes intermingled with lots of drops of rain. Around midday, snow was falling in the Valley west and south of here. So, we may get more frozen precipitation overnight. 

While I had the electronics charging in case of power disruption, I had a meeting about a writing project. We walked through a couple of short documents. Then I sent out a message to the publisher for input. So, this project sits elsewhere -- for now. It is gratifying to have something off my desk and onto someone else's. It will return to me for further input at a future point. So, at present, I can focus on moving another item or two elsewhere. <smile> While not completion, it is progress <smile>. Perhaps its all about perseverance -- moving forward at any pace. 

A song lyric that encourages positive movement is shared here. Hang in there. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Don't Stop Believin' -- Journey 




No comments:

Post a Comment