Tuesday 6 June 2023

10-154 (3/6/23) -- Which Way?

I spent a big part of the day working in office area of house to get things into boxes. I sorted the many books and was able to part with enough for three medium boxes to donate to a library fundraiser next weekend. Several more recycling bags were filled today, too. A few garbage bags will go out on Monday. I'm pleased that fewer bags are headed to landfill. The blue bags will become something new, which feels positive. They go out next week for curbside pickup. 

When I began in the office today, I felt the anxiety poking at me and the beginning of tears. I took a few deep breaths and stepped into the disarry. I had thought of putting files and photos in boxes, but moved to sorting through the books. It felt more manageable and was a huge undertaking. The feeling of being lost and not knowing where to begin has been quite common as this adventure has moved forward. While working today, I had a TV music channel playing in the background -- heavy on that last word. At one point, I heard a melody line and stopped when I realized the lyrics noted something I've been seeking for some time. The song is shared here today. The vocal effects are wonderful. The only live video I found showed the artist with a Strat, though he also is known for his Les Paul. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Show Me the Way -- Peter Frampton



No comments:

Post a Comment