Thursday 22 June 2023

10-173 (22/6/23) -- Glimmer of Light

The day was sunny and much warmer than the past week or two. The next two days will be hot and humid. Temperatures will drop to warm after this short wave of heat, but with rain and humidex  It is that time of year, I guess. 

I did a lot of organizing and packing in the guest room and have just a few other things to get into boxes there before moving to dining room stuff -- china cabinet, sideboard and a smaller dish cupboard. I'll follow with the kitchen and then finish the bedroom. It will be difficult to work in the heat and humidy over the next few days, but it will need to be done. I will take breaks to run errands at tores so I can enjoy their air cocnditioning. Time is beginning to race by even faster than it has been.  Packing seems to take much longer than I think it should. Soon, though. <smile> 

An appointment today left me with some great positives to ponder. It helped me to  smile more today than I have for the past while. A song that can be calming and speaks to hope came to mind today. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Over the Rainbow -- IZ



No comments:

Post a Comment