Tuesday 20 June 2023

10-168 (17/6/23) -- Thunderous Roar

It was another cloudy day with rain later in the evening. When I got back home, I did laundry and some light housework. I felt very tired so ate a late supper, showered and rested with a television program and a late night chat with a dear friend. Throughout the afternoon, I just wanted to lie down,  relax or fall asleep and not think about how much packing remains undone. I managed to stay working.

On the way home, we stopped for a late breakfast and encountered a large number of bikers. While we left, there were nearly 100 bikes passing by to get to the main highway -- quite the thunderous sound. Whether this was part of a ride, run or rally remains unclear. I did hear a song from the distant past going through my head after this encounter. I didn't do much that was wild today -- laundry doesn't really fit that descriptor <grin>. 

Born to be Wild -- Steppenwolf 



No comments:

Post a Comment