Tuesday 20 June 2023

10-166 (15/6/23) -- In the Big City

Today I did some packing early in the day. I got a few boxes filled, then I packed a small suitcanse. This felt different than a box, but still had some anxiety attached to it. I traveled with a friend to do an overnight shopping trip. The day was cloudy and wet. Rain poured down just as we left town, but it stopped just down the road. The cloud remained. 

We got to one store for a major browse before going for dinner at a wonderful Thai restaurant. I so miss Thai and Indian food in our little town. A bigger city often has a wider variety of cultural food stores and restaurants. I don't get out of town too often, so don't have access to these businesses too often. 

I chose a song about a big city. It is from the '60s era. Keep safe. Enjoy!

San Francisco -- Scott MacKenzie




No comments:

Post a Comment