Friday 30 June 2023

10-175 (24/6/23) -- Traverse the Wilds

I watched the latest episode of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. Frist Officer, Commander Una Chin Riley  spoke about the motto of Starfleet before the Federation -- Ad astra per aspera. This translates to "to the stars through hardship." She said to her this meant that to get to the stars, we must endure difficulties, but also could mean that the stars could deliver us from anything.  This gave me something to  ponder while planning and performing the packing rituals. To get to the end that will have some worthwhile outcomes, I must traverse the wilds filled with a number of difficulties to achieve the goal. 

I share the series theme from this part of the ST franchise. It contains parts of past themes, but isn't my favourite of the many we've encountered over the decades. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Theme 




No comments:

Post a Comment