Tuesday 20 June 2023

10-167 (16/6/23) -- Tired Feet

 Today we had a full day of wandering through multiple stores to see what each had to offer. I got a few items for the new place and many ideas for other things that might work. I will come back in the fall after living there for a while and knowing what I might need. 

After so much walking, even with driving between shopping areas in the larger retail area, my feet were very tired. This may point to my need of new shoes <smile>. Runners are on the larger shopping list. We paused for an early supper at a lovely Greek restaurant -- something else not available in our little town. <smile> 

The physical effects of the day brought a song to mind that mentions wearing out shoes from so much walking. <smile> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Walkin'to New Orleans -- Fats Domino




No comments:

Post a Comment