Friday 30 June 2023

10-177 (26/6/23) -- Stay the Course

I've found it interesting to hear the advice that people provide when they hear that I am packing boxes. Some are quite supportive while others seem a bit unrealistic. I take it as it comes and am sure it all comes from a good place. A worker at the pizza place said, "Stay strong." How cool is that. She definitely had been where I am. <smile> When buying more packing tape, the cashier said to have a good eveing. I noted I would, but that the tape would be part of the activities. He then said to have the best evening I could <smile>. One of the best came from a colleague who said, "Right now, you're the closest you've ever been to finishing." That one made my mind find the positive and giggle while doing it. 

I've been doing my best to fine things to smile about during this ordeal. It isn't too difficult most days, but some days I feel like I'm holding on to a thread as I dangle over a cliff. <smile>  That reminded me of a song that speaks to these type of feelings. The lyrics lead one to find a way to stay the course. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Hold On -- John Lennon



No comments:

Post a Comment