Thursday 8 June 2023

10-158 (7/6/23) -- Boosted!

Today brought some haze mixed in with the cloud cover. I encountered only a bit of drizzle,so not much rain at all. Today I did some bits of packing after a meeting and a trip to the e-waste depot. A friend helped me with the heavier electronic components  -- packing them into the car and unloading at the depot. It feels good to have those out of the house. I'm not sure why I kept them for so long. <sigh> I also filled several canvas shopping bags with books to drop off for the book sale this weekend in support of our local library. I'm happy that these old friends will find a new home and support a local gathering place and that the electronics will become something new. 

I felt very fatigued throughout the day, had a bit of headache and the arm was a bit sore.  While I felt somewhat yucky, I was pleased that the immune system showed it was working. That is what a booster vaccine dose is all about, after all. A song played while I was working today that made me giggle. The words meant something different to me today. <smile> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Hit me with your Best Shot -- Pat Benetar




No comments:

Post a Comment