Friday 30 June 2023

10-180 (29/6/23) -- Denseness of MInd

Tackled the kitchen today. I sorted through the spice cupboard and divested myself of several items. I did the same with the tea shelf. No need to move outdated products, eh? Got several other boxes filled and have some ready to go with packing paper tomorrow -- mugs, glasses and the mixing and serving bowls. I am trying to determine what to keep out for me to transport to the new place once the movers have done their part. Dishes and something to cook with, I guess. <smile> 

I felt particularly tired today and unable to focus. My brain was more than a bit foggy. So much to do and it all keeps swirling around in my mind -- making me less productive than I'd like to be. A song about fog from long ago managed to get through the denseness of mind today. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

A Foggy Day -- Tony Bennett



No comments:

Post a Comment