Tuesday 6 June 2023

10-156 (5/6/23) -- RAIN!

The week began with lots of rain and fairly cool temperatures. A trip to the e-waste depot was postponed to a less rainy day later in the week. I ran through the last of the book stashes and found a few more to donate. I spent some time in the afternoon writing an annual research report. I think things are moving forward more this year than last year at this time. It hasn't been as productive as I'd planned, but things are moving for the first time in a while. 

The heavy rain forecast by the meteorologists arrived into the evening. It poured -- like POURED. I love the sound of rain on the roof. Without major winds, the rain falls in a relaxing rhythm. It seems comforting in a way. This is especially so due to the rain needed to help contain the wildfires, which are the worst in history this year. I thought of a song from the dim, distant past. <grin> Keep safe. Enjoy

Rhythm of the Rain -- The Cascades



No comments:

Post a Comment