Friday 30 June 2023

10-176 (25/6/23) -- More Time?

I'm down to 16 days and I am so over this packing stuff. The heat at present doesn't help the situation either. I'm packing upstairs, so the heat is more evident. I head into the basement to do laundry and take time to pack a box of some leftover items down there. That can help me feel cooler and productive at the same time. I want more time to get this all completed. At the same time, I want it over now. Those two desires are in conflict with each other, though. <smile> I've also postulated a thesis that while I sleep some creatures akin to the shoemaker's elves stop by to ensure that more and more things are present that will require packing. I keep finding things in corners I was sure I had emptied. <sigh>

Yesterday, a friend offered to help in a specific way. That meant so much. Not only is it one less thing for me to worry about, but it was a task that will go much more quickly with two people. How cool is that? 

Wanting more time to pack more things brought three words of lyric to my head. The song came from the early days of disco style music. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

More, More, More, How do You Like it? -- Andrea True



No comments:

Post a Comment