Friday 14 October 2022

9-286 (13/10/22) -- Fall Sunshine

What a wonderful weather day! Bright sunshine, blue skies and warm temperatures made it an almost summer-like day. I was inside much of the day. I had an early phone meetings and later in the afternoon an online chat with a friend. I felt very fatigued until early afternoon and then found the energy to get through some 'to do' list items. I cooked between meetings today. I made turkey a la king with biscuits -- one of my favourite leftover dinners after a big turkey dinner when I was a kid. I also put together some fruit crisp for dessert. I hope to get a couple of other things made in the next few days so I can have things ready in the freezer again -- for those days when cooking something just isn't in the cards <smile>. 

There has been a flurry of acting and musical folks passing recently. Today, I heard of the death of a wonderful actress who also worked in many musicals on stage and in movies. I chose one of several songs that came to mind today to share here. The message in the lyrics is a positive one. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

The Age of Not Believing -- Angela Lansbury (from Bedknobs and Broomsticks) 



No comments:

Post a Comment