Saturday 29 October 2022

9-302 (29/10/22) -- Finding Positives

This lovely sunny day was filled with laundry and errands.When picking up one needed item for the kitchen, I found a gift and camping lights.  Late alst night, I was able to book an appoitment for a bivalent COVID vaccination next week. I couldn't believe how ridiculously excited that made me feel. <smile>  

So, today has been one of preparations. Finding the first Christmas gift for this year felt like a step in the forward direction. The camping lanterns are the same as those my friends used during the power outage, so I feel a bit more prepared for the next loss of power and potential winter storms. The vaccine definitely helps put me in a better place to fend off encounters with the virus during the 'indoor' season. I've been trying to make plans for several personal and professional goals, so anything that moves me forward in some way feels good. 

A focus on the positives, no matter how small they may be, can help to reduce the impact of the less posiive aspects of of our days. the song chosen for today speaks in positive ways of the future. I love the blending of different music styles in this version.  Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Tomorrow -- John Legend, Nas, Florian Piccaso 



No comments:

Post a Comment