Saturday 22 October 2022

9-295 (22/10/22) -- Major Sun

The day was sunny and unseasonably warm. The sky was a clear blue as far as one could see. I went for a walk early in the afternoon just to enjoy the warmth and the sun. Many university ages students were out walking in the sun, too, though they were wearing shorts. I had on my jeans <smile>. Later in the afternoon, I had a short and pleasant visit with a good friend.who had played tennis earlier in the day. Both outings felt wonderful. The day was way too nice to stay indoors doing laundry and household cleaning chores. <smile> 

A 'new to me' song about sunshine is filled with an upbeat vibe -- something that fit what I was trying to find walking in the sun today.  Keep safe. Enjoy!

The Sound of Sunshine -- Michael Franti and Spearhead



No comments:

Post a Comment