Wednesday 5 October 2022

9-274 (1/10/22) -- Lost Routines Returning

I tried to make today a usual Saturday with household chores. I did laundry and then vacuumed. It was past time to do the indoor cleanup for all the leaf bits and much and such that tracked through the house when working on outside yard cleanup this week. 

It gave me time to hide indoors and not have the mass of broken trees and branches right in my line of sight at all times. I recognized that the lower back pain I often get when vacuuming must be due to the way in which I move when doing this chore. I avoid doing this since it does hurt -- sometimes briefly and sometimes for a longer time. I'm hoping this is one of shorter duration. I still feel quite exhausted, but think that it is lessening with time. I washed my hair and then rested for a while after the vacuuming was done. All in all, it was a quieter day and one that tried to reestablish the weekly rhythm. 

A couple lines of lyric mention something 'reaching for the light'.  Today was like that -- trying to find a way back to the usual mundane routines of daily life. The selection is a longer progressive rock piece. Just relax, sit back and take the ride. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Echos -- Pink Floyd

 


No comments:

Post a Comment