Monday 13 November 2023

10-299 (27/10/23) -- Infuriating Repetition

I felt very stressed today. I found myself pacing while waiting -- AGAIN -- for the ISP provider repair technician. They showed up at the front door without the call to tell me they were on their way. They likely called the house phone (which isn't working) instead of the cell as directed. <sigh> They worked on the outside lines since it wasn't the modem. I called that one.  They checked all devices albeit very quickly, before leaving. They did not speak to me or explain what had been fixed. It was so nice to have a television that worked again. Wifi without setting up a hotspot and a working phone are great, too. Unfortunately, when I tried to use the pvr in the evening, it would not record or rewind. I was too tired and angry to call the repair help line. I will do that tomorrow. 

I found waiting stressful. The going through the same thing that we did 2-1/2 months ago is infuriating. Repeated calls to the help line is soooo frustrating. I need a good sleep and hopefully we can get this next thing fixed, as it should have been before the techs left today.  I heard part of a song in my head today. An iterative process is not useful in some circumstances it seems <smile>  Keep safe. Enjoy!

Circle Game -- Joni Mitchell




No comments:

Post a Comment