Wednesday 1 November 2023

10-286 (14/10/23) -- Slow Day

It has been a quiet Saturday. The rain fell in lesser amounts than predicted yesterday. That is good, since the ground is saturated from the major rains of the past few weeks. Inside, the air felt cool and damp. The dehumidifier ran throughout the day. I did a couple of loads of laundry; after all , it is Saturday. <smile> I even did some cooking for supper with a mini meatloaf and baked potato and sweet potato. It was yummy and helped battle the cooler weather today. 

Since the main accomplishment today seemed to be laundry, I found a few lines of a song in my head. It was written by the singer and Danny Kortchmar, a session musician for many including Carole King and James Taylor. I like the rhythm and the pacing -- slower than some might wish it to be -- kinda like my day has been. <smile> Keep safe. Ennjoy! 

Dirty Laundry -- Don Henley




No comments:

Post a Comment