Wednesday 29 November 2023

10-329 (26/11/23) -- Seeing the Sky

Today's walk fit the description of 'brisk', which could be read as COLD. <smile> The sun was shining but the temperature and wind felt biting. I encountered one other person on my walk. We nodded to each other and kept walking. It was to cold to pause or even slow down. 

We had clear skies during the day and evening. This meant that I saw the last full moon of autumn. It was stunningly bright and lit up the ground. Venus was also clearly visible and the brightest celestial body next to the moon tonight. I miss seeing the sun and the moon when we encounter weeks of cloudy days. These are common in fall and winter. It weighs on a person's pschye to be separated from the sky. When the sun comes out people walk taller and make eye contact more often. Intriguing. 

A melody came to me today -- a favourite of my dad's. I share that here tonight for its calm and soothing sound that fit so well with the view out my patio window tonight. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Moonlight Serenade -- Glenn Miller and his Orchestra



No comments:

Post a Comment