Friday 24 November 2023

10-320 (17/11/23) -- Looking Skyward

When out for a walk today, I noticed the many contrails in the clear blue sky. I haven't noticed this many for a very long time. They hung around for a couple of hours, as I saw some old ones along with newer once when out at the grocery store. These made me ponder the many places I would like to visit -- some I have been to several times and others I haven't been to yet. Just getting away appealed to me today. 

This evening, I had a great dinner with a dear friend. We cooked together -- a fun activity for two foodies. <smile> It was relaxing to just cook, consume and visit together. <smile> 

Several songs came to mind when thinking of traveling today. While the airlines are still getting their collective acts together and things may not be as pleasant as they once were, I would still travel that way to save time getting to some destinations and other places just require a plane -- difficult to drive across an ocean <grin>.  I chose one that describes flying well. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Learning to Fly -- Pink Floyd




No comments:

Post a Comment