Tuesday 21 November 2023

10-316 (13/11/23) -- KIndness Day

The day has been rainy and cool. I spent most of the day indoors doing household tasks and catching up on the blog backlog. Now, I've said that phrase a few time and have wondered if that what blog stands for -- Back Log <grin> I will get caught up. It takes patience, though, which I find difficult to embrace. 

I read that today was World Kindness Day. I've written about the importance of kindness many times. Small acts can mean a lot. Larger actions also bring gratitude from all people involved. So, today would be a good day to practice kindness -- to others and to yourself. 

I like the concept covered by the selection of the day. There is verse that romanticizes the past in a way that may not be truthful. Other than that, the lyrics speak to spreading kindness. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

A Random Act of Senseless Kindness -- South 65





No comments:

Post a Comment