Monday 20 November 2023

10-313 (10/11/23) -- Disoriented

I had a business meeting today that seemed not to deal with the business at hand. It was rather odd. We will meet in two weeks o do the business that I'd hope to conclude today. There may be more work needed in the near future, too. We'll see. 

I went to campus to scan some documents that need to be submitted electronically. While there, I had a great talk with a friend. I felt less stressed on my way home. I ate a late lunch and then fell asleep. Granted, I haven't been sleeping well, but this was bizarre. I woke about two hours later and was very disoriented. I wasn't sure if it was morning or night. Had I slept through the night or what. It took some time to fully wake and understand that this had been a hefty nap but not a full night's sleep. Happily, this doesn't happen often.

I heard two words repeatedly from a song lyric today. It is the way the song ends that stuck in my head tonight. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

Only Sleeping -- The Monkees



No comments:

Post a Comment